Adult Brain Tumour Support Groups
Provided by: Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada
Provides an opportunity for people with a brain tumour and their loved ones to share experiences and gain peer support in a safe and relaxed atmosphere.
- In-person support groups available in Saskatoon.
- Virtual support groups available online.
Persons affected by a brain tumour.
Hours of Operation
Visit the website for times/locations and call to confirm.
Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada
203 - 206 Horton Street East
London ON N6B 1K7
- Adult Brain Tumour Support Groups
- Brain Tumour Virtual Support Groups
- One-on-One Support
- Pediatric and Family Support
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.