Provided by: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Regina & Area
Provides companionship between an adult and a child, with shared interests, on a one to one basis.
- Young people are accepted from all walks of life
- 2 – 3 hours per week commitment for a minimum of 1 year
- Big Brothers Big Sisters are volunteers who go through screening, orientation and training sessions
- Volunteers are always needed.
Mentees: 6 - 18 years of age
Mentors: 18 years and older
Volunteers are required to submit a Criminal Record Check from their local police station or RCMP detachment as well as a Vulnerable Sector check.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Regina & Area
351 Broad Street
Regina SK S4R 1X2
- Couples For Kids Program
- Game On – Group Program
- Go Girls! – Group Program
- In-School Mentoring
- Traditional Match
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.