Provided by: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Prince Albert
Facilitates mentorship between adults and children/youth that give the volunteer an opportunity to model positive behaviours/lifestyles that can make a life-changing impact for a child, including:
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters/Big Sibling Mentoring
- One-to-one match between an adult and child/youth
- Couples Match
- Couples match with a child/youth
- Big Buddy Match
- Adult match with two children/youth
- In-School Mentoring
- Provides students in grades two – eight with a role model and friend to talk to on school grounds.
A mentee must be between the ages of 6 and 16 years. The mentoring relationship can be supported by the agency through to 18 years of age.
Contact the Mentoring Coordinator (306-922-1299) or apply on the website.
Business Line: 306-922-1299
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Prince Albert
1103 Central Avenue, 2nd Floor
Prince Albert SK S6V 4V7
PO Box 1031
Prince Albert SK S6V 5S6
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.