Macklin Day Program
Provided by: Ability Development Services by Bea Fisher
Provides a day-program for individuals with development disabilities. Offers community inclusion opportunities and skill development to enhance the quality of their lives. Offerings include:
Life Skills Programs:
- Life skill development training
- Community inclusion opportunities through local employment placements, recreation and volunteerism
- Career planning.
- Resume development
- Job market and development
- Interview support
- On-site employment coaching and training
- Employer support and education.
Visit the website for application criteria.
1. Families, guardians, schools, and other agencies or potential individuals are encouraged to contact Bea Fisher at 780-875-3633 or by email (email@example.com).
2. An information meeting is set up to discuss the types of services that are provided.
3. An application can be downloaded from the website or one can be obtained at the administration office. Applications can be sent in or emailed.
Bea Fisher Centre
3514 - 51 Avenue
Lloydminster SK T9V 1C8
PO Box 296
Lloydminster SK S9V 0Y2
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
We operate 24 hours 7 days per week with our Residential services.
Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.