A licensed child care home that provides care and supervision for up to 12 children between the ages of one year and five years. Operated in the provider’s private residence. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
- Believes building community starts by building a healthy, safe, and secure family.
- Believes children grow through the process we furnish for them from the early years.
- Believes learning by example is most effective for children.
- Believes in positive reinforcement of good experiences.
- Believes behaviors are a result of a cause but not the root cause.
- Believes children have feelings like adults and we need to respect them.
Programs and Activities
- Choice of free play.
- Excursions using public transport to the zoo or library.
- Group crafts like colouring, painting, etc.
- Educational television time for singing, shapes, etc.
- Circle time learning numbers, letters, birth day and month, singing.
- Playing indoors and outdoors at the park, sand box, spray park.
- Believes a healthy mind and lifestyle is in a healthy body which is good nutrition.
- Provides two snacks and lunch following the Canada Nutrition Guide.
- Parents can provide specific food for their children.
- Has four nutrition menus that are rotated weekly.
- Meals include milk, unsweetened juice, veggies, fruits, chicken, beef, and eggs in addition to other varieties of health food.
Children between the ages of 1 year - 5 years.
Call or email for more information.
Offers full-time, part-time, casual, drop-in spaces.
Contact for details.
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
630 Beckett Crescent
Saskatoon SK S7N 4W6
Located in Arbor Creek.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.