Shirley Schneider Support Centre
Provided by: Regina Public Schools
- Adult Campus
- Associate Schools (3 locations)
- Career-Centred Education
- Early Learning Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Early Learning Intensive Support
- Elementary Schools (44 locations)
- French Immersion – Elementary School (8 locations)
- French Immersion – High School (2 locations)
- High School (11 locations)
- Home-Based Education
- International Student Program
- Prekindergarten (25 locations)
- Shirley Schneider Support Centre
A holistic support program aimed at preventing high school dropout associated with teen pregnancy. Focuses on providing supports to help students become academically successful as well as supports the emotional, physical, and mental wellbeing associated with becoming self-sufficient.
Pregnant and parenting young women - contact for details.
Regular high school application - contact for details.
Saskatchewan Health Card
Business Line: 306-523-3215
Balfour Collegiate (Grades 9-12)
1245 College Avenue
Regina SK S4P 1B1
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.