Personal Care Home
Provided by: Balcarres Extended Care Home
Provincially licensed, privately-run and operated home that provides lodging, meals, and assistance with or supervision of daily living. Authorized capacity for 20 residents. Includes:
- Cable TV and free wireless internet
- Prepared meals to follow residents’ dietary needs
- House calls by professionals (doctor, physical therapist, masseuse)
- Lift tubs and walk-in-showers
- Weekly hairdresser / barber
- Several large communal areas
- Weekly church services
- A kitchen for residents
- Respite care.
Options include permanent extended care, permanent assisted living and adult weekly care. Contact for details.
Care Levels: 1,2,3
Care levels: 1,2,3
$2100 (approximate starting monthly rate)
Respite Care: $70 per day
Balcarres Extended Care Home
120 Elgin Street
Balcarres SK S0G 0C0
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.