Provided by: Autism Resource Centre
Operates two types of summer programs for children and youth 7 – 21 years of age with autism:
- Summer Program: participants ages 7-21 are paired one-to-one with a staff member as they learn life skills and participate in recreational activities throughout the city.
- Camp Connect: individuals 13-18 years of age able to participate successfully with a 1:3 staff to participant ratio learn social skills, participate in a recurring activity unique to the session chosen as well as other community outings.
Summer Program: school-aged youth with autism ages 7-21 (must be returning to elementary or high school in the fall) Camp Connect: ages 13-18. Is designed for those with autism who do not require 1:1 support and have a functional form of communication as there is a maximum staff to camper ratio of 1:3.
Visit website for registration information.
Annual $30 membership fee + weekly registration fee.
Business Line: 306-569-0858
Hours of Operation
July & August
Contact Autism Resource Centre for more information.
Services available in Regina. Services may be accessed by Regina residents or other individuals able to travel to Regina – contact for details.
Autism Resource Centre
199 Leonard Street
Regina SK S4N 5X5
- Chill and Connect
- Cooking Program
- Employment Readiness Program
- Healthy Futures
- Independent Living Program
- Parent Support Group
- PEERS® Social Skills Program for Young Adults
- Social Drop In Program
- Summer Programs
- Supported Employment
- Vocational Volunteers
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Closed statutory holidays
Programming hours vary
Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.