Sexual Violence Workshops (In-person, Online)
Provided by: Association of Alberta Sexual Assault Services
Provides a number of sexual assault courses and workshops.
- First Responder to Sexual Assault and Abuse Training – Five-week online, two-day online or two-day, in-person training for professionals, paraprofessionals and community members to respond effectively to disclosures of sexual assault and sexual abuse.
- Counselling Adult Survivors of Sexual Violence – Twelve-week, online, integrative course designed for counsellors, therapists, and other mental health practitioners who are working with survivors of sexual violence.
- Enhanced Emergency Sexual Assault Services – Eight-module, online course. Designed for professionals working in the criminal justice system with people who have been recently sexually assaulted.
- Engagement Strategies Toward Ending Workplace Sexual Harassment – Three-hour, online course on workplace sexual harassment.
Professionals, paraprofessionals or community members working with individuals who may be impacted by sexual violence.
Contact for details.
First Responder To Sexual Assault and Abuse Training - $299. Early Bird $250. Counselling Adult Survivors of Sexual Violence - $675. Early Bird $645. Enhanced Emergency Sexual Assault Services - No cost. Engagement Strategies Toward Ending Workplace Sexual Harassment - $75.
Association of Alberta Sexual Assault Services
650 - 910 7th Avenue Southwest
Calgary AB T2P 3N8
- Alberta’s One Line for Sexual Violence
- Online Sexual Violence Information
- Sexual Violence Workshops (In-person, Online)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.