Provided by: All Nations Hope Network
Provides the following workshops:
- HIV 101: learn the basics of HIV, the difference between HIV and AIDS, transmission, testing, testing, pre and post test counselling, and prevention.
- Hepatitis C: learn the basics of Hepatitis C, transmission, prevention, and treatment.
- Harm Reduction: learn about the policies, programs, and projects that aim to reduce the health, social, and economic harms associated with the use of drugs.
Contact for details on getting a facilitator to come to your community.
Contact for a quote.
Business Line: 306-924-8424
Hours of Operation
Program hours vary. Call to confirm.
All Nations Hope Network
2735 5th Avenue
Regina SK S4T 0L2
Transportation: Provides R-Cards for clients.
- HIV / Hepatitis C Testing
- Outreach Services / Awasiw – The Place of Hope
- Resolution Health Support Program
- Training and Education
- Warming Space
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.