Training and Education
Provided by: All Nations Hope Network
Provides the following training/education sessions:
- Sharing the Knowledge: two day intensive training on HIV and Hepatitis C (HCV). Includes an Indigenous component, personal journeys of those that may be living with or affected by HIV or HCV. The medicine wheel is used as a tool to help people with their holistic health. The training is interactive and provides tools and resources that can be shared with community. Manual and resource kits included.
- Cultural Connections: training on building relationships, dispelling myths, building new knowledge, and providing context to the contemporary reality of Indigenous people in Canada.
Call for more information.
Contact for a quote.
Business Line: 306-924-8424 ext 227
Hours of Operation
Program hours vary. Call to confirm.
All Nations Hope Network
2735 5th Avenue
Regina SK S4T 0L2
Transportation: Provides R-Cards for clients.
- HIV / Hepatitis C Testing
- Outreach Services / Awasiw – The Place of Hope
- Resolution Health Support Program
- Training and Education
- Warming Space
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.