Visible Minority Women Settlement and Integration
Provided by: African Canadian Resource Network
Removes barriers to effective integration of visible minority women in Saskatchewan. Includes:
- Skills identification and certification/licensure
- Central labour market information repository
- Resume screening and matching
- Expose members to events that enhance organizational skills and create networking opportunities
- Customized tools for labour market barrier identification with solutions.
Women of African descent, Francophone women included.
African Canadian Resource Network
Regina SKGet Directions
10-1237 Albert Street
Regina SK S4R 2N5
- Capacity Development for Community Organizations
- Individual and Family Support Services
- Professional Development for Members
- Visible Minority Women Settlement and Integration
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.