Individual and Family Support Services
Provided by: African Canadian Resource Network
Supports healing and overcoming oppression, positive self-identity, and awareness; and enhances skills in personal and inter-relationships for individuals and families of African descent. Includes:
- Training in human rights, critical anti-discrimination practice, self and diversity management
- Career planning, mentorship and volunteer services
- Individual and family counselling
- Referrals, translations and advocacy
- Fine option.
Individuals and families of African descent, includes single mothers and fathers.
African Canadian Resource Network
Regina SKGet Directions
10-1237 Albert Street
Regina SK S4R 2N5
- Capacity Development for Community Organizations
- Individual and Family Support Services
- Professional Development for Members
- Visible Minority Women Settlement and Integration
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.