Provided by: Affinity Credit Union
Offers an alternative to high-fee payday loans.
- Developed for individuals who are stuck in a borrowing cycle or facing unexpected expenses.
- Borrow $200 – $2,000 with terms ranging from two – 24 months to pay it back, with a fixed annual rate of 17:99% and no fees.
- Prevent individuals from having to turn to a high-fee loan when cash is needed
- Present an exit strategy for individuals who are caught up in the borrowing cycle
- Provide affordable credit to individuals who don’t have access to traditional financing, while building credit in the process.
Developed for individuals who are stuck in a borrowing cycle or facing unexpected expenses.
- Anyone can apply for the Restart Loan, but some exceptions may apply; contact for details.
Call for information and to apply.
Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 8:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Sunday 12:00 - 5:00 pm
Affinity Credit Union Locations
PO Box 1330
Regina SK SyK 3P4
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.