Active Mind Therapies for Adults
Provided by: Active Mind Therapies
Offers one-on-one and group lessons using the Anat Baniel Method (ABM), which uses gentle and innovative movement lessons to wake up the brain to form new patterns. Helps eliminate body pain and increase strength, flexibility and coordination. Used for those who suffer from:
- Chronic back, shoulder, hip, and knee pain
- Repetitive stress injury
- Pain and loss of mobility from injury, surgery or trauma
- Neurological challenges associated with stroke, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.
- Balance and coordination issues
- Limitation and recovery from injury and surgery
- Symptoms associated with aging/mobility
- Migraine headaches.
Visit website for more information.
One-on-one sessions are a maximum of 45 minutes in length and are $80 per session.
Active Mind Therapies
Moose Jaw SKGet Directions
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.