Student Accessibility Services
Provided by: Saskatchewan Polytechnic (aka Sask Polytech)Print
Provides equal access for Saskatchewan Polytechnic students with disabilities, including:
- Designated seating
- Learning related supports to remove barriers resulting from a disability
- Accommodations may include: extra time, quite or private space for exams; a reader and/or scribe for exams; reduced course load; peer note-taker; alternate-format course materials; assistive technology; adaptive technologies.
- Funding for learning supports
- The Direct Student Access Fund provides last-resort funding for students with a disability at Saskatchewan Polytechnic to obtain required accommodations. Requests are made through Accessibility Services.
- Qualified applicants with disabilities may be entitled to educational loans and grants.
- Visit the website for further details.
- Easy Start Transition Workshop
- Provides a "head start" towards academic success to students living with a disability, about to begin their post-secondary studies at Saskatchewan Polytechnic.
Students with disabilities.
Moose Jaw Campus
600 Saskatchewan Street
Moose Jaw, SK S6H 4R4
PO Box 1420
Moose Jaw, SK S6H 4R4
Saskatchewan Street at 6th Avenue Northwest.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
Contact for details.
Moose Jaw, Prince Albert, Regina, Saskatoon
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.
Here at 211, our goal every day is to provide the highest possible quality of service.
If you tell us how we did today, we'll be able to work even harder at meeting this goal. Will you help by answering 4 short questions at the end of your visit?
Did you find the information you were looking for?
How useful was the 211 site?
Are you seeking information on behalf of:
Did you find new information on the 211 site that you did not know about before?
Thank you for visiting our site. Please tell us about your experience by checking one of the following boxes: