Clinical Support: Rehabilitation / Orthotic and Prosthetic (aka Children's Program: Orthopedic Clinic)
Provided by: Saskatchewan Health Authority: Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region (aka RQHR, Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region)Print
Delivers orthotic and prosthetic services to both adults and children in southern Saskatchewan. Services include:
- Assesses client needs in accordance with physician requisition
- Casting, measuring and fitting patients and clients for prescribed orthotic/prosthetic devices and footwear
- Fabrication, fitting and dispensing of orthotic/prosthetic devices
- Educating clients, their families and the care team regarding orthotics/prosthetics services and products
- Providing maintenance and repairs, and reviewing devices when needed
- Participating in care team clinics and conferences with clients, patients and their families.
Referrals for orthotic services are received directly from medical and surgical specialists.
Referral process to access prosthetics services requires a physiatrist at the Outpatient Prosthetic Clinic and the Sail Orthotic Prosthetic Appliance Requisition must be submitted by your specialist.
HealthLine: 24/7Professional health advice or mental health support.
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - lowered elevator buttons; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri 8 am - 4:15 pm
South East Saskatchewan, South West Saskatchewan
Sail Orthotic Prosthetic Appliance Requisition for Prosthetics Services.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.
Here at 211, our goal every day is to provide the highest possible quality of service.
If you tell us how we did today, we'll be able to work even harder at meeting this goal. Will you help by answering 4 short questions at the end of your visit?
Did you find the information you were looking for?
How useful was the 211 site?
Are you seeking information on behalf of:
Did you find new information on the 211 site that you did not know about before?
Thank you for visiting our site. Please tell us about your experience by checking one of the following boxes: