Salvation Army (The)Print
**** SEE PROGRAM DESCRIPTIONS FOR SPECIFIC CHANGES DUE TO COVID-19. ****
- DUE TO COVID-19 SWIFT CURRENT SALVATION ARMY MEALS ARE CANCELLED AT THIS TIME.
- DUE TO COVID-19 MAPLE CREEK SALVATION ARMY LOONIE TOONIE LUNCHES ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- DUE TO COVID-19 LLOYDMINSTER SALVATION ARMY COFFEE CRAFT CONNECTIONS, RED CAP, AND BABY SONG ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- A Saskatoon Community Hub for Essential Services is now running Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm at Saskatoon Temple (28 Bateman Crescent); visit the hub for help with homelessness prevention, income assistance, housing, referrals, and more.
- An emergency food basket (approximately three-day supply) is available in Regina for individuals who have been financially impacted by COVID-19. Apply online or call 306-757-4600 to have have a staff member complete the form on your behalf.
- Contact or follow via Facebook: TSA.Prairie for more information. ****
An international Christian church that provides a number of social services.
Services Offered by this Organization
- Adult Day Support
- After-Hours Emergency Services
Backpack Program (Multiple Locations)
- Beaver Creek Camp
- Bethany Home
- Budget Management
Christmas Hamper (Multiple Locations)
- Clothing Assistance
- Coffee's On - Tisdale
- Convalescent Care
- Corrections and Justice Services: Community Alternative to Remand
Corrections and Justice Services: John School (Multiple Locations)
- COVID-19 Response Program: Bagged Lunch Program - Moose Jaw
- COVID-19 Response Program: Bagged Lunch Program - Regina
- COVID-19 Response Program: Emergency Food Basket - Regina
- COVID-19 Response Program: Grocery and Pharmacy Assistance for Seniors - Saskatoon
- COVID-19 Response Program: Ready-made Meal Program - Melfort
- Crossroads Centre: Men's Emergency Shelter
- Emergency and Disaster Services: Regina
- Emergency and Disaster Services: Saskatoon
- Extreme Weather Station
Family Tracing Service (Multiple Locations)
- Food Assistance
Food Bank (Multiple Locations)
- Gemma House
- Grace Haven
- Kate's Place
- Long Term Residence Care
- Low Cost Meals: Prince Albert
- Low Cost Meals: Saskatoon
- New Frontiers Correctional Facility
- Outpost Lunch - Melfort
- Palliative Care
- Respite Care
- Sally Shop
- Soup on Saturdays
Thrift Store (Multiple Locations)
Volunteer Tax Preparation Clinic (Multiple Locations)
- Waterston Centre: Casual Labour Program
- Waterston Centre: Community Alternatives to Remand Program
- Waterston Centre: Emergency Shelter Program
- Waterston Centre: Spiritual Care Program
- Waterston Centre: Supportive Residential Program
- Waterston House
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.
Here at 211, our goal every day is to provide the highest possible quality of service.
If you tell us how we did today, we'll be able to work even harder at meeting this goal. Will you help by answering 4 short questions at the end of your visit?
Did you find the information you were looking for?
How useful was the 211 site?
Are you seeking information on behalf of:
Did you find new information on the 211 site that you did not know about before?
Thank you for visiting our site. Please tell us about your experience by checking one of the following boxes: