Salvation Army (The)Print
An international Christian church that provides a number of social services.
Services Offered by this Organization
- Adult Day Support
- After-Hours Emergency Services
Backpack Program (Multiple Locations)
- Beaver Creek Camp
- Bethany Home
- Budget Management
Christmas Hamper (Multiple Locations)
- Clothing Assistance
- Coffee Houses
- Convalescent Care
Corrections and Justice Services (Multiple Locations)
- Emergency and Disaster Services: Regina
- Emergency and Disaster Services: Saskatoon
Family Tracing Service (Multiple Locations)
- Food Assistance
Food Bank (Multiple Locations)
- Gemma House
- Grace Haven
- Kate's Place
- Long Term Residence Care
- Low Cost Meals: Prince Albert
- Low Cost Meals: Saskatoon
- Men's Hostel
- New Frontiers Correctional Facility
- New Year Annual Community Dinner
- Palliative Care
- Respite Care
- Sally's Shop
Thrift Store (Multiple Locations)
- Transitional Housing for Men
Volunteer Tax Preparation Clinic (Multiple Locations)
- Waterston Centre: Casual Labour Program
- Waterston Centre: Community Alternatives to Remand Program
- Waterston Centre: Emergency Shelter Program
- Waterston Centre: Spiritual Care Program
- Waterston Centre: Supportive Residential Program
- Waterston House
Here at 211, our goal every day is to provide the highest possible quality of service.
If you tell us how we did today, we'll be able to work even harder at meeting this goal. Will you help by answering 4 short questions at the end of your visit?
Did you find the information you were looking for?
How useful was the 211 site?
Are you seeking information on behalf of:
Did you find new information on the 211 site that you did not know about before?
Thank you for visiting our site. Please tell us about your experience by checking one of the following boxes: