Speak with a Community Navigator by:
- Phone: Dial 211 from a landline or cellphone
- Web Chat: Click Here to start your chat
- Text: text “Hello” to 211
- Email: Click Here to submit a community information request.
- Out-of-province phone call: Dial 306-751-0397
This service is free, confidential, available 24/7, and multilingual (click here to see languages available).
Trouble dialing 211?
Telephone subscribers who have their own Private Branch Exchange (PBX) system or centrex line, common in large organizations such as municipal offices, hospitals etc., may require some re-programming of their internal phone system so it recognizes 211 as a working number. This work must be performed by the staff that maintain the phone system.
Your phone system administrator or IT person should know if your organization has a PBX or centrex line.
Online Resources: Missing or Incorrect Information
Click Here to suggest a listing or to report incorrect information.
Click here to report a technical problem about the website or about the phone/web chat/text/email system.
Click here to order pamphlets.