The War Amps
Offers services to war amputees and all Canadian amputees, including children across Canada. Aims and objectives of the organization are to:
- provide financial assistance to amputees for their artificial limbs
- educate amputees with information on artificial limbs and all aspects of living with amputation
- encourage child amputees to develop a positive approach to amputation through comprehensive programs including tools for future independence
- assist war amputees and seriously disabled veterans
- advocate for the rights and interests of all amputees
- employ amputees and others with disabilities at the Key Tag Service sheltered workshop and through the Association
- serve the public through the Key Tag Service, PLAYSAFE and DRIVESAFE programs and Operation Legacy initiatives.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.