St. John Ambulance
Enables Canadians to improve their health, safety, and quality of life by providing training and community service.
- Disaster Response
- First Aid Response Services (4 locations)
- First Aid Training (6 locations)
- Mental Health & Wellness for the Workplace (6 locations)
- Online Information: Safety Tips and Resources
- Therapy Dog Services (6 locations)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Training (TDG)
- WHMIS (GHS) Training
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.