Southwest Youth Emergency Shelter
A non-profit organization that offers suportive and empowering services for youth, including:
- Inpatient and outpatient substance misuse treatment (provincial access)
- Stabilization and Re-integration into the community (southwest Saskatchewan access)
- Emergency shelter (southwest Saskatchewan access)
- Youth Empowerment Strategy outreach programming (provincial access)
- Information, resources, and referrals (provincial access)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.