Southeast Regional Library
Southeast Regional Library has 46 branch libraries serving south east Saskatchewan. Each branch varies in size, opening hours, and to the extent of the services offered to the public. Branches provide hardcover books, paperback books, and other informational materials for the public to borrow. Branch libraries also offer a wide variety of recreational, educational, cultural and economic programming for all ages.
- Weekly story time for children
- Toddler time and lap time for very young children
- Author readings
- Adult and teen book clubs
- After school clubs
- Computer and other technology training classes
- Health information presentations
- Instructional or information classes
- Aboriginal Storytelling Month guest speakers and storytellers
- Summer Reading Club events, parties and shows
Visit website for a complete listing of program details at local branches.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.