Through partnerships with post-secondary institutions, the College delivers a variety of career, vocational, and academic programs to meet the educational, economic, and labour force demands of southeastern Saskatchewan.
- Adult Education: Adult 12 (8 locations)
- Adult Education: Essential Skills for the Workplace (2 locations)
- Adult Education: GED Preparation Program / GED
- Continuing Education (4 locations)
- English Language Training: Adult Literacy Support Centres
- English Language Training: English as an Additional Language
- Post-Secondary Education (6 locations)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.