Provides comprehensive, inclusive sexual health education and access to clinical services necessary to make informed decisions about sexual and reproductive health at all stages of life. Services are:
- comprehensive, holistic, and evidence-based
- sex positive and delivered free of judgement
- inclusive and respectful of diversity
- address the broad determinants of sexual health across the lifespan
- accessible to all people across Saskatchewan
- inclusive to harm reduction approaches to promoting sexual health.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.