Saskatoon Public Library
Offers vibrant and welcoming community spaces and digital environments that provide patrons access to a wide range of programs, services, collections and online resources. With nine locations across Saskatoon, SPL (Saskatoon Public Library) strives to ensure that the facilities and services are accessible to everyone in Saskatoon, particularly the community’s most vulnerable individuals.
SPL also prioritizes technology and is actively working to modernize its digital offerings, loanable items and physical spaces with the intention to become one of Canada’s most progressive public library systems. Guided by principles of diversity and inclusivity, SPL is a recognized leader in the area of reconciliation and aspires to be an organization that reflects, serves and includes everyone who calls Saskatoon home.
- Accessibility Services (9 locations)
- Branch Library Services (9 locations)
- Digital Library (9 locations)
- Outreach Services Walk-Up Window
- Outreach Workers (2 locations)
- Park Passes (9 locations)
- Reconciliation Reading Room
- Technology Training & Support (9 locations)
- Technology Training & Support for People with Disabilities (9 locations)
- Warm-up Locations (9 locations)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.