Saskatoon Housing Coalition Inc.
Exists to enhance the capacity of individuals with mental illnesses to optimize their independence by facilitating:
- Direct provision of selected accessible and affordable housing options
- Enhanced community integration opportunities
- Enhanced daily living skills
- Increased illness awareness.
- Community Outreach
- Hoarding Support Program
- Mental Health Transition Team
- Supportive Housing: Canterbury Place
- Supportive Housing: Casa Bella Place
- Supportive Housing: Prairie Sky Apartments
- Supportive Housing: Ruth Robinson Place
- Supportive Housing: Sunrise Apartments
- Transitional Housing: Shirley Skelton Manor
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.