Saskatchewan Association of Naturopathic Practitioners
Responsible for the licensing and regulation of naturopathic doctors in Saskatchewan.
- Ensures that all members are trained and educated according to their rigorous standards
- Oversees all inquiries and complaints regarding professional conduct and public safety
- Available as a public resource, and provide information and position statements on health topics and issues
- Work closely with the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- A member of the Saskatchewan Network of Inter-Professional Regulatory Organizations (NIRO).
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.