Regional KidsFirst Area 011 (Carlyle / Estevan / Weyburn area)
Provides services for all families with young children aged prenatal to six. Offers events and programs to support the provincial goals of Saskatchewan’s Early Years Plan, including:
- Ages and Stages Fairs
- Child Passenger Safety (Car Seat) Clinics
- IMPACT Early Childhood Fairs
- Literacy Projects
- Kids in Safe Seats (KISS)
- Play groups
- Parenting Classes and Support (Nobody’s Perfect, Prenatal Caring Circle)
- Story Walks
- Summer Fun Programs
- 18 Month Toddler Packs (Tales for Tots)
- Welcome Baby Community Baby Showers .
Provides resources, including:
- After a Miscarriage brochure
- Baby Simulators (FASD, Drug Affected, Shaken Baby).
Business Line: 306-848-4712
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.