Prince Albert Early Childhood Intervention Program
The Early Childhood Intervention Program (ECIP) is a network of community-based supports for the families of children aged zero to six years that experience developmental delays or are at risk of delay. ECIP Consultants:
- Build trusting relationships with families;
- assist families in addressing the delay;
- use assessment and screening tools to identify the areas of delay;
- add activities into daily routines that help parents address the delay;
- connect families to resources within their community; and
- assist with the transition to school.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.