Prairie Central FASD Association
- Provides supports and services to individuals and families living with FASD.
- Provides information, awareness and education about FASD to individuals who may provide and services to those living with FASD.
- Works towards the development of life-long services and supports for individuals living with FASD.
- Promotes prevention, early assessment, diagnosis and intervention.
- Promotes community engagement.
FASD Educator: 587-386-0186 ext 1
For inquiries about FASD education, awareness and consult services
Clinic Coordinator: 587-386-0186 ext 2
For inquiries about FASD assessment and diagnostic services for adults
Business Line: 780-385-3717
In Alberta; General inquiries
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.