Meadow Lake Tribal Council
Provides a variety of programs to serve members of First Nations communities, who may live on or off reserve, may or may not have legal status under the Indian Act, and may or may not be registered members of a band or nation. Contact your Tribal Council or your First Nation for details on programs, which may include:
- Culture / Language
- Drug/Alcohol Treatment
- Education, Training, and Employment Opportunities
- Economic Development
- Income Assistance/Social Assistance
- Post-Secondary Support
- Spiritual Healing
- Sports and Recreation
- Services for children/families, youth, and Elders
- Technical Services / Public Works / Maintenance / Operations / Emergency Management.
First Nations include:
- Birch Narrows Dene Nation
- Buffalo River Dene Nation
- Canoe Lake Cree Nation
- Clearwater River Dene Nation
- English River First Nation
- Flying Dust First Nation
- Makwa Sahgaiehcan First Nation
- Ministikwan Lake Cree Nation
- Waterhen Lake First Nation.
Each member community is an autonomous nation governed by its own Chief and Council, laws and customs.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.