Immigrant Networks is a community of immigrants and Ambassadors committed to fostering a supportive environment for fellow newcomers. Promotes a secure and inclusive space where professionals can connect, share experiences, and help fellow immigrants.
Newcomers can gain access to the following activities:
- Peer to Peer Networking: an AI-based digital matching platform that facilitates professionals within the community to virtually connect with each other in the same field or with shared professional interests, fostering the exchange of experiences in Canada.
- Speed Networking: virtual weekly sessions for immigrants, where participants are encouraged to network, create potential connections, and gain guidance on a range of professional topics from experts and fellow immigrant Ambassadors.
- Mentoring: upon completion of five peer-to-peer networking matching sessions, newcomers become eligible to enroll in the Immigrant Networks Mentoring Program – Immentor. The Immentor program includes six 90-minute sessions with a mentor specializing in their area of profession.
- Ambassador Program: newcomers are offered a personalized one-to-one session with the community of Ambassadors at Immigrant Networks. This is an opportunity to tap into the collective journey and extensive experiences while facilitating a better understanding of their professions and job market.
- Hidden job market: newcomers receive information on navigating the hidden job market and exploring alternative career paths through ‘Immigrant Networks Always On’ WhatsApp group.
- Information resources: fosters collaboration and connection, featuring ‘Ask Me Anything’ sessions with Ambassadors and other available resources such as newsletters, webinars, e-books, and social media pages.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.