Group Family Child Care Home – Home Away From Home Daycare
Provides child care services in their private residence for children between the ages of two months and 12 years. Licensed to monitor up to 11 children at one time.
- Believes that the child is important and has a right to a safe, caring, respectful, nurturing and stimulating environment.
- Allows the learning content to be child-led.
- Believes that the best care can be offered to the children by cooperation betweed the daycare provider, families and children.
- Circle-time stories, music, dance and songs.
- Outdoor free play, arts and crafts.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.