Government of Canada – National Defence and the Canadian Armed Forces
The Canadian Armed Forces and Department of National Defence have complementary roles to play in providing advice and support to the Minister of National Defence and implementing government decisions regarding the defence of Canadian interests at home and abroad.
The CAF (Canadian Armed Forces) serve on the sea, on land, and in the air with the Canadian Navy, the Canadian Army, the Royal Canadian Air Force and the Canadian Special Operations Forces Command. At any given time, the Government of Canada can call upon the CAF to undertake missions for the protection of Canada and Canadians and to maintain international peace and stability.
- Family Information Line
- For Families of the Fallen: HOPE Program
- For Families of the Fallen: Shoulder to Shoulder (2 locations)
- Member and Family Assistance Services / Bereavement Services
- Mental Health in the Canadian Armed Forces
- Morale and Welfare Services: Canadian Forces Appreciation Program
- Online Job Listings: Canadian Armed Forces Careers
- Paid Education for Canadian Armed Forces Members
- Support Services: Canadian Armed Forces Transition Services
- Support Services: Canadian Forces Housing Agency
- Support Services: Casualty Support
- Support Services: Operational Stress Injury Social Support Program
- Support Services: Recovery, Rehabilitation and Reintegration
- Support Services: Return to Work
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.