Government of Canada – Indigenous Services Canada and Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada
Works collaboratively with partners to improve access to high quality services for First Nations, Inuit and Métis.
- Assisted Living Program (2 locations)
- Education: Indigenous Bursaries Search Tool
- Education: Post-Secondary Student Support Program
- Education: University and College Entrance Preparation Program
- Entrepreneurship and Business Development (2 locations)
- Income Assistance
- Indian Residential School Crisis Line
- Indian Residential Schools Resolution Health Support Program
- Indigenous Business Directory
- Indigenous Information
- Procurement Strategy for Aboriginal Business
- Reserve Lands and Environmental Management Program
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.