File Hills First Nations Police Service
The first standalone First Nations Police Service in Saskatchewan. Operates out of two detachments: a main office which is located on the Okanese First Nation, and a community office situated on Carry the Kettle First Nation. Provides policing service to five First Nations communities, including:
- Carry the Kettle Nakota First Nation
- Peepeekisis Cree First Nation
- Okanese Cree First Nation
- Star Blanket Cree First Nation
- Little Black Bear Cree-Assiniboine First Nation.
The policing consists of five members of the RCMP – First Nations Community Policing Service.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.