Envision Counselling and Support Centre Inc.
Provides in-person and virtual therapeutic counselling, support, and crisis intervention for children, adults, and families for those residing in southeast Saskatchewan. Also provides a variety of in-home support services, groups, workshops, and education that help individuals, families, and couples to feel empowered and content.
Service area includes Southeast Saskatchewan – with office locations in Estevan, Weyburn and Carlyle, and a clinic in Oxbow.
- Bridging the Distance Counselling Program (4 locations)
- Children Exposed to Violence Program (CEV)
- Community Outreach & Lending Library (3 locations)
- Counselling for Families (4 locations)
- Counselling for Individuals (4 locations)
- Counselling for Teens (4 locations)
- Family Intervention Program (FIP) (4 locations)
- Family Intervention Rapid Support Team (FIRST) (2 locations)
- Family Support Program (4 locations)
- Interpersonal Violence and Abuse Program (4 locations)
- Online Information and Resources for Abuse
- Online Information and Resources for Teens
- Support Groups
- Voluntary Parenting Program (4 locations)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.