Downtown Regina Community Support Team
A community support team consisting of four civilians who conduct year-round, daily foot circuits in the Regina Downtown Business Improvement District & Warehouse District.
- Traveling in pairs, the team connects with priority community members affected by mental health, substance use and homelessness, supporting them through street outreach actions, including making phone calls, finding services, escorting people to services and helping those in crisis fill out paperwork when needed.
- The team collaborates with community agencies to facilitate priority community members, access to relevant services such as food, shelter, health care, risk prevention/harm reduction and crisis counselling.
Call the team at 306-537-3727 or 306-552-6968, Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, for assistance:
- Regarding a non-emergent safety, security, or well-being concern downtown;
- If you or someone you know is in distress downtown; or
- If you or someone you know is in need of immediate access to food, water, or shelter downtown.
The Downtown Regina Community Support Team operates under a Memorandum of Agreement developed and entered into by Regina Downtown and the City of Regina. The Downtown Regina Community Support Team is employed by the Regina Downtown Business Improvement District with oversight from the Community Well-Being Steering Committee.
Alternate Line: 306-552-6968
Business Line: 306-537-3727
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.