Choose Life Ministry
Provides a faith-based place for young women, 18 – 29 years of age to find freedom from life-altering challenges including:
- Substance abuse
- Mental illness (such as depression and anxiety)
- Unexpected pregnancy
- Effects of physical and/or sexual abuse
- Eating disorders
- Self-harm behaviours.
Six-month program is holistic in nature and seeks to treat the entire individual – physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Program includes:
- Nutrition, fitness and healthy living training
- Practical life skills education and implementation
- Individualized education opportunities (both during the program and upon graduation, during the transition phase back into community life).
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.