Canadian Deafblind Association – Saskatchewan Chapter Inc.
Provides residential support and day programs to individuals with deafblindness. They provide individualized programs that honor the unique needs of person with deafblindness, while advocating for optimal independence and quality of life that ensures dignity and respect. Supports include:
- Intervention model as a means of supporting and encouraging optimal independence
- The ability of an individual with deafblindness to interact with their environment
- Stability that results from the dedicated efforts of involved persons
- Teamwork that includes the involvement of family advocates
- Partnership with other persons and organizations.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.