Battle River Treaty 6 Health Centre
Builds engaged, holistic communities through client focused and family centred care, honouring traditional values; and promoting and supporting the holistic health of people living in the member ands.
- Aboriginal Head Start Program (5 locations)
- Clinical Services
- Community Health Programs (4 locations)
- COVID-19 Response Program – Phone / Computer Access
- Dental Program (5 locations)
- Health Promotion
- Healthy Living
- Home and Community Care (5 locations)
- Jordan’s Principle
- KidsFirst Battlefords
- Sexual Health Clinic
- Telehealth Services (5 locations)
- Wellness Program (5 locations)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.