Aboriginal Financial Officers Association Saskatchewan
Focuses on capacity development and day to day needs of Aboriginal professionals who are working in areas of finance and management.
AFOA serves their members’ professional needs by helping their organizations and communities:
- maximize resources
- strengthen decision-making and governance
- enhance the delivery of programs and services
- meet accountability requirements
- improve their skills and knowledge
- grow professionally
- progress through their careers.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.